Today we are going to discuss a topic for those people who are planning for Cappadocia Tours. Many people are very excited to go on their first holiday trip. But they also need to be careful about the important tips to follow as a traveler to Cappadocia. Here, we are sharing with you some best tips you need to keep in mind before going to holiday trip.
What about Things to Know:
- First of all, be careful while choosing your accommodation even is your budget is very good. There is a wide range of budget hotels and apartments available to choose.
- It will be very safe for you to use public transports.
- A very important point that first time traveler should keep in mind. If they have some knowledge about Turkish language then it will help you to go along with others without wasting of time. If you don’t have knowledge about local language, so learn some Turkish words.
- It is very nice country where women do not wear disclose dresses. If you are going to visit this country then you need to wear the formal dress. This dress up helps you to get more respect from the people of that country. This tip makes your Cappadocia tours memorable and safe.
- There is no country where people from outside are not made fools. If you are going to turkey for holiday tours, then you need to be a careful and smarter. Stay away from people who pretend to be needy.
Traveling to Cappadocia:
There are many ways to visit Cappadocia depending on where you are. To simplify, let’s assume you will be coming from the major tourist destination like Istanbul, Selcuk or Pamukkale and interested only direct bus or flight routes.
From Istanbul to Cappadocia:
By Air: If you planning a Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul and find the best and quick way to go there? Then by air is the best option for you. It takes about only 1 hour and 15 minutes to fly to Cappadocia from Istanbul.
By Bus: Many travel companies run night bus service from Istanbul to Cappadocia. It is very cheapest way to go but it also the longest way, around 10 hours.
From Selçuk to Cappadocia:
By Air: There are two carriers with direct flights from Izmir to Kayseri — Sun Express and Pegasus Airlines. The distance between Selçuk and Cappadocia is 657 km. The road distance is 794.8 km.
By Bus: There is only Kamil Koç company offers direct bus service. The trip takes about 12 hours and 30 minutes.
From Pamukkale to Cappadocia:
By Air: As far as I know, there are no direct flights that will take you from Pamukkale to Cappadocia. You’ll need to fly to Istanbul first so it’s best you go by overnight bus.
By Bus: There are many several companies run night service route Denizli to Cappadocia takes about 10 hours so it’s best done as an overnight trip.
So, these are some points to be considered before going to wonderful Cappadocia holiday trip. And do not forget important things about Cappadocia tour and how to travelling Cappadocia from various tourist destination in Turkey.
Cappadocia Tours from Istanbu, Pamukkale and Selçuk