Choose any 5 hotels in Tirupati: Clean bed & bath!
Finding a suitable hotel property in Tirupati is not an easy job especially over the weekends. It is highly recommendable to book prior hotel rooms online from redbus hotels; this hotel reservation platform allows you to choose from the various types of hotels listed here. They give amazing discounts too! I’ve visited Tirupati from Bangalore often. Tirupati, a renowned pilgrimage city that is famous for the Balaji Temple located on the Tirumala hilltop in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Being one of the richest and busiest temple locations in India, numerous pilgrims/visitors flock to Tirupati all-round the year.
While planning for a ‘darshan’ at the temple, you need to create a plan for other things simultaneously, such as booking one of the suitable hotels in Tirupati. Based on my personal experience, here is a list of hotels in Tirupati prioritized on their location and amenities, which I would like to suggest to my travel friends out there. The complication stated below consists of all types of hotels in Tirupati.
It is highly recommendable to plan your trip to Tirupati at least a month in advance. As this place gets very crowded in during festivals such as Brahmotsavam and Mahashivaratri. If you are travelling with kids or family, in order to avoid hassles, prior booking of a convenient place to stay is advised.
Let’s look at the list of hotels in Tirupati; this shall be helpful for frequent or first-time visitors to the city:
1. KVR Deluxe Residency, APSRTC bus stand: being located close to the APSRTC bus stand allows easy commute facilities. Many travellers prefer to stay around the town area, where they can access restaurants and other modes of transport. This hotel offers a good location along with decent amenities like parking, travel assistance, laundry service all within an affordable budget.
2. APPANNA REST HOUSE, Renigunta: this is an ideal budget stay within the Tirupati city. It is conveniently accessible from areas like the bus stop, railway station and shops. They also offer neat and clean room services.
3. Hotel Dwarakamayi, T.P. area: Located close to the bus stand and railways station. Visitors can easily access restaurants, shops and ATMs from the hotel. They offer neat and clean room facility for their guests.
4. Vihas Inn, B.M. road: This is perfect stay for travellers looking for a short stay near the Tirumala temple. Located near to Alipiri, there is a bus stop at a short distance too. Besides, a budget hotel that comes with clean room facility and other amenities.
5. Ramee Guest line Hotel, Karakambadi Road: This hotel is located on the way to Tirumala, very much accessible to the RTC bus stand. Guests can avail local taxis, jeeps from the front of the hotel. There a good number of shops around this place. The rooms are clean and they offer private parking facility too. All these are possible without burning a hole in your pocket!