Over the past few years Portland has gone from one of the Northwests’ best kept secrets to an ever-growing destination for young professionals and tech start ups. Opinions on Portland’s recent and substantial growth aside, the city will always be a safe haven when it comes to self-imposed eccentricity. It is also the city with the most strip clubs per-capita in the United States. From being Tiny Tuesdays to being able to order one of the best steak dinners in town to tipping your dancers with veggies, Portland strip clubs are a well-known attraction and here are the top 5 one for you to visit on your next trip there.
5) Casa Diablo – Vegan Strip Club: Low on cash? Bring some veggies to tip the performers!
From the website: We’re different! Casa Diablo is the place to party with a laid back atmosphere. Our girls will capture and tantalize your senses.
4) Sassy’s Bar: Aside from the obvious attraction, Sassy’s has one of the best hangover meals in Portland.
From the website: Sassy’s has the absolute best happy hour in Portland, with nearly thirty beers on tap (and even more available in bottles) for only $2.50 every day from 10:30am-7:00pm.
3) The Acropolis Steakhouse: Hands down the best steak and show your money can buy anywhere.
From the website: The Acropolis. The Acropolis, or known by as the A-Crop, is one of Portland’s oldest Gentleman’s Clubs. Family owned and operated since 1976. The Acropolis is famous for many things, from having a large array of beer on tap, to four stages filled with some of Portland’s most recognized and sought-after dancers, to its renowned selection of steak at a very reasonable price.
2) Lucky Devil Lounge: Tiny Tuesday is a night where all dancers stand under five feet, there’s a three and half foot tall host, mini bottle service, a free drink for any customer under five feet, and “customers under 4 feet drink free all night!”
From the website: Visualized over the course of six months with an image of the Playboy Club in the 1960s in mind, there are several things that make the Lucky Devil a different kind of strip club in Portland, a city that claims to have “the most strip clubs per capita of any city in the country”: The luxurious red velvet wallpaper; The amazing interior gas fireplace; The copper plated bar and tables; The lavish puma print carpet; The non-smoking policy (Portland’s first strip club to go non-smoking despite other’s claims); The large, covered, convenient and warm patio with another gas fireplace for smokers…
1) Devil’s Point: One word, Stipperoke. Your Sunday just got better.
From the website: At Portland’s rock ‘n’ roll strip club, pints of Pabst are $2.00 and IPA and micro drafts are $4.00 and under , while Jack-and-cokes run $6. Tall tables, bar stools and standers are clothed in red and lit with oil lamps, and red carpeting covers the floor. Spot lighting glows Lucifer red. Sexy strippers grace the chain-suspended stage while eager patrons enjoy the views.