To know the different Yoga techniques to heal migraine, you can read this article.
The one who is suffering from migraine could only understand the trauma and pain it gives. The exhausting pain wouldn’t let you relax even for a moment. It’s a dreadful experience to see someone suffering from a migraine attack. You get sensitive to light as well as sound, and all you want to do is to get locked in a room and lie down. In today’s world because of the chaotic lifestyle, majority of the people are suffering from migraine or severe headaches or eyesight problems. One of the best ways to heal migraine problem is to practice yoga daily. To learn the basic ways to perform the specific Yoga poses that can help you to overcome the migraine pain, you must seek a Yoga School in India.
Yoga not only helps you to heal damaged pieces of your soul but it also has a significant impact on our body fitness and health. Try to be a part of Yoga Teacher Training in India and learn the joyous, inspiring and holistic way of healing from health hazards. Rishikesh is the core of Yoga and so it is the perfect destination for the modern-day Yogis and Yoginis. Huge number of People across the globe travel here to be a part of Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. Yoga is wonderful and magical; it welcomes us to believe in the magic of divine spirituality.
Common Yoga Poses to heal Migraine
Here, in this article, you can check out the steps to heal your migraine just by performing few important Yoga Poses.
It relaxes your mind, calms your brain and increases your flexibility too.
- Sit on a flat surface on a ground.
- Stretch your legs and keep your spine straight.
- Now, gently bend the right knee.
- Place it on your left thigh.
- Your soles must be upward and heels should be close to your abdomen.
- Keep your hands into a mudra of your choice.
It gives a good stretch to your back, hips, calves, and hamstring. Also, relieves you from headache and insomnia
- Stand straight on your yoga mat.
- Rest your hands on your hip.
- Inhale properly.
- Exhale and then gently move your knees forward folding it from your hips.
- While you are practicing, make sure you keep your knees are soft so that your hips could move forward easily.
- Stretch your hamstrings and then turn your thighs inward.
- Maintain a proper distance between your pubis and chest, and then try elongation of your chest and slowly stand up.
Adho Mukha Svanasana
It strengthens the abdominal muscles, improves circulation and improves the circulation.
- Stand on your four limbs, make a table like structure.
- Exhale and then try to lift your hips, straighten your elbows and form an inverted ‘V’.
- Press your hands on the ground and lengthen your neck.
- Hold on for a few seconds and then bend your knees.
- Return to the table position.
It strengthens the shoulders and wrists, adds flexibility to the spine. Also, helps in activating the digestive system.
- Stand properly so that your back forms a tabletop position.
- Make sure your arms are perpendicular to the floor.
- Place your hand right under your shoulder.
- Knees should be placed hip-width apart.
- Inhale, raise your chin and tilt your head backward.
- Now, hold the pose for a while.
- This asana is a combination of two movements and so after this you must do the countermovement for not less than six times.
It helps us to release stress and relieves from the panic attacks and depression.
- Stretch your legs, and sit straight.
- Inhale and then raise your arm.
- Now, exhale and bend forward.
- Try to move your chin towards your toes.
- Stretch your arms and then try to strengthen it as much as you can.
- Inhale and then lift your slightly and elongate your spine.
It opens up the lungs and reduces the thyroid problem. Also, it reduces the anxiety and depression.
- Begin with lying flat on your back.
- Try to bend your knees and place your feet on the floor with hips-width apart.
- Be sure that your ankles and knees are placed on a straight line.
- Arms should rest beside your body and palm must be downward facing.
- Inhale and then lift your back up.
- Make sure your chin touches your chest.
- Thighs should be parallel to each other.
- You must lift your torso higher.
- Breathe slowly and hold the position.
If you feel dizzy or fatigued all day this Yoga pose could be helpful for you.
- Kneel down and make sure your big toes touch each other.
- Spread your knees and hips should be width apart.
- Now, bend forward and try to lay your torso between the thighs.
- Settle down on your inner thighs and try stretching your tail bone.
- Now, stretch your arms forward and put your knees in line with the arms.
- Stay in the same pose for at least 30 seconds.
These are some of the most effective yoga poses that can gradually reduce migraine if practiced on a daily basis.