Vriksasana word has taken from the Sanskrit word “vrisks” which means tree and “asana” means yogic posture. While performing Vriksasana it gives the true feeling of Tree standing. Tree Pose is a balancing yoga pose. It is one of the easiest yoga asanas to perform and popular in modern yoga as exercise.
Benefits of Tree Pose:
• Tree pose stretches the thigh, Shoulders, and groins.
• Doing Tree Pose regular builds strength in our body.
• It tones the abdominal muscles.
• It calms and relaxes the central nervous system.
• It makes you more calmed and focused.
• It makes your ankles stronger.
You can do Tree Pose at Home as well